Worldpay Multi Currency Processing
WorldPay pioneered multi-currency processing in association with NatWest bank in 1996.
The WorldPay multi-currency processing system enables you to offer your products and services in over 120 different currencies, and to receive payment for them from the range of 14 remittance currencies. WorldPay manage the uncertainty of foreign exchange rates for you, allowing your shoppers the unique choice of purchasing goods and services from you in a currency that they recognise and understand.
WorldPay believes that offering a multi-currency payment option encourages shoppers to order from your web site rather than go elsewhere.
The real benefits of a WorldPay multi-currency payment solution are
- Over 120 currencies to choose from
- A choice of 14 remittance currencies including the euro
- The system is NatWest endorsed
- Foreign exchange rates provided daily from NatWest/WorldPay
- No currency conversion charges for you or your shopper
- Your shoppers purchase goods in a currency they know and understand