WorldPay Integration Services
In order to get trading online, you need to connect your web site and shopping cart to the secure WorldPay payment system. This process is called ‘integration’.
The WorldPay Integration Service consists of the integration of your website with the WorldPay Payment Gateway using the Select Junior integration method.
Who is it for?
WorldPay customers who already have a website and a shopping cart. It doesn’t matter if the site is live or still under development.
All websites are subject to a no-fee survey before any work is agreed. If your website and shopping cart is too complex to integrate with the WorldPay payment page for a fixed price, a quotation will be supplied.
What does the service include?
A two stage implementation of the Select Junior integration method:
- Stage 1 – Integration implemented in test mode. Exactly how this is achieved will be discussed in detail with you, the customer, before any changes are implemented. If, for example, a your site is already up and running and has visitors and shoppers, we would make every effort to set up a development environment where the development and testing takes place to minimise impact on a live site. This development environment can be on our own server space or using the customer’s – whatever suits the situation the best. This stage will allow you to perform your own testing and familiarisation with the WorldPay Customer Management system.
- Stage 2 – Switching the implementation to live. Present to WorldPay for activation by submitting the activation request form.
What happens next
- You submit the WorldPay Integration Service Request.
- We do a no-fee survey of your website and shopping cart. We may contact you with further questions at this stage.
- We supply you with a reference number and estimated timescales for carrying out the work.
- Payment is made to TecknaPay, this can be made by credit card or cheque.
- We implement stage 1 (see above)
- You test the implementation to your satisfaction. We also suggest that you familiarise yourself with the WorldPay Customer Management System at this stage.
- When you have completed your testing and familiarisation TecknaPay submits your site to WorldPay for activation. You are then ready to start accepting payments by credit card from your customers.
Other WorldPay Integration Services Options
In order to get trading online, you need to connect your shop to the secure WorldPay payment system. This process is called ‘integration’. To integrate, your shop needs to be able to send information about your Shopper’s order to WorldPay so that WorldPay can capture the Shopper’s card details and process the payment. If you wish, the WorldPay server can return information to your server when the transaction is complete, so that you can see the result and even respond to it in real-time by sending a response page that will be displayed to the Shopper.
There are different technical integration methods available to cater for different requirements and technical platforms.
You have a choice in how your integration is carried out:
- WorldPay Integration Service from TecknaPay
We integrate your site for you. Use this service if you don’t plan to use of one of the shopping carts with pre-built cartridges for WorldPay (see below for list), and you do not have the time, skill or inclination to integrate your own web site.
- Use a shopping cart with a ready made interface to WorldPay
WorldPay payment solutions are fully integrated into a wide range of leading shopping carts and already incorporate WorldPay’s single or multi-currency payment solutions. WorldPay provides full technical support, software cartridges where appropriate and technical documentation to assist you with the integration of your web stores to the WorldPay payment system.
- Do your own integration
Go for this option if you want to tackle the integration yourself with help of the integration support guides available in the Knowledge Base.